1. Never go to bed with your car’s fuel tank empty (No fuel).
In case of an emergency, what if your good neighbour isn’t
2. Never employ a nanny you don’t know her home. Some of
them are child traffickers in disguise.
3. Never go to bed with your phone empty (No airtime).
Most emergencies happen at night.
4. Do not stand or park your car under high tension cable
especially when it is windy.
5. Do not attempt to start your generator with your phone
torchlight as the source of light. As this could cause
6. Do not answer telephone calls in the kitchen when your
gas cylinder is turn on.
7. Endeavour to crawl under the smoke if a house is
engulfed by smoke, as walking straight could cause
suffocation. Smoke mounts up.
8. If by mistake you swallow a fish bone, lick salt, and pull
your ears while you cough out the fish bone.
9. If you are in any traffic or ‘hold up’, ‘go- slow’ as in local
parlance, if you must remain in your car while it is not in
motion, always apply your central lock.
10. Do not leave your children alone in the car with your dog
or any pet.
11. Nowadays, never enter a lift alone if you must. So many
are already gone through this.
12. Never leave your opened drink to take a call outside. It
could be a plan to distract you. Many have been poisoned
13. Never rush out to turn off the tap on hearing its sound in
the night. It’s a new robbery trick to wilfully bring you out.
Remember, you didn’t leave it running before retiring to
Be security conscious! Don’t be careless!! Share with friends
and loved ones if you find it important and educative!!!